Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A quick Storyline.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darnarien
Darnarien

A quick Storyline. Empty
PostSubject: A quick Storyline.   A quick Storyline. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:27 pm

It was dark, the mist on the shores of westfall was thick. A small rowing boat piloted by a goblin with a human with a red mask covering the lower half of his face, standard uniform for a difias. The beam of light shone bright from the lighthouse giving a glimsp of a figure standing on the mainland pier.

The boat came to a halt beside the pier and the figure and man on the boat, both wearing the same red masks exchanged information, they also exchanged a small package. The man on the pier grined beneath his mask and then pulled his sword from its scabbard and thurst it into the chest of the man in the boat. After the goblin who had piloted the boat laughed and gave the man on the pier a thumbs up sign.

After sinking the boat the both walked into the mist toward's Moonbrook. They finally had it, the peice that would finish the weapon and the could get thier revenge on the people of Stormwind.

(( Ok I know its bad but it was my first ever attempt at a storyline and I tried! lol! ))
Back to top Go down
Galindor
Admin
Admin
Galindor

A quick Storyline. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick Storyline.   A quick Storyline. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:14 am

I like it Loch, dark, mysterious, and could lead to many epic events. I may consider this for future storylines.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://silver-dawn.forumotion.com

A quick Storyline.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: